Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Kadjar Forum
Smile 
It looks good Kaidjar hope it takes off, you've done a good job .
Flame Red DYNAMIQUE NAV 66 Plate

Do you like it?
Yes I do, to be honest there is nothing not to like really, as long as it does it's job and is free from spammers I think it will suit most. Probably got some wrinkles to sort out but until it's up and running 100% were not going find them. :-)

Maybe it's not as modern as orignal forum on invasion power softwar, but i think it's clean and simple. What do you think?
(2017-04-22, 21:40)aro_77 Wrote: Do you like it?

(2017-04-22, 22:12)aro_77 Wrote: Maybe it's not as modern as orignal forum on invasion power softwar, but i think it's clean and simple. What do you think
Clean and simple, very true. I was trying to think of why I liked it lol  Easier on the eyes too. Just have to wait and see what the others (if they decide to come over) think.  
Right I am off to do some stuff at home.

(2017-04-22, 22:12)aro_77

[/quote' Wrote:
Just have to wait and see what the others (if they decide to come over) think.  

Just a suggestion - start a new thread on the other forum, advertising this one with a link, and invite everyone over. At the moment, reference to this is hidden in the 'Where is admin?' and 'Spam posts' threads.
Excellent aro_77, well done and thanks. I agree it's more pleasing on the eye.
I've just joined, see my post in new members bit.

I like the layout, the background picture in the other one annoyed me.

Hope we get some knowledgeable (& opinionated) members on here, they're what make any forum.

Thanks,
Paul.
I also like it here. And it is a solution after all. Maybe we should get kind of an agreement with the majority of the "old" forum members to switch to this forum.
The big task will be now to bring the relevant content from the other forum to this one. So every member that switched to the new forum should bring his threads - at least the thread with the original question and the solution to this forum, otherwise we will lose a lot of valuable informations and new members will not find answers to questions.
I'm as well in the French Kadjar forum and they are lacking content (please no sarcastic comments UK<->FR on that!), on the other hand the German Kadjar forum has lots of good stuff.

(2017-04-22, 20:08)Barracuda1 Wrote: It looks good Kaidjar hope it takes off, you've done a good job .

Thank you for the kind words, but the user that made this forum is called "Kadjar" or aro_77, my nick ist "Kaidjar"
KADJAR Experience ENERGY dCi 130 4x2, Winter, Safety, PDC v+h
2.2.17.803 / 4992
Well done for the time and effort you took to set this up.The biggest hurdle to get over now is to get everyone to migrate.Nice to be Spam free or at least have the ability to delete the nonsense.